WHAT'S IN THIS SEMINAR
Coffee Chat in 15 – PGH Beegone
Katie Bateman in conversation with Caroline Szeremeta, Franchise Business Development Lead at PGH Beegone Franchising. They discuss their innovative new franchise and how it came to be. Their pest control franchise is one of the only companies in the UK focusing on live bee removals. With the new found importance they have on our ecosystem, their franchise is already proving to be one that will take off rapidly.
Beegone® specialises in the expert live honey bee and comb removal, honey bee swarms and colonies from chimneys, walls, roofs and trees without using insecticides or pesticides. We extract bees alive and relocate them before bee proofing the structure to prevent more returning – guaranteed! We offer the complete package from removal, relocation to reinstatement works.
• Earn serious money while doing something fulfilling
• Be your own boss and work hours which suit your lifestyle
• High growth industry with huge potential
• Pandemic and recession-proof
• Full training and comprehensive support
• Added value extras (available for a limited time only)
• Flexible business model – owner operator or management owner franchises available
PGH Pest Prevention and Beegone Live Bee removal were started in 2008 by Peter Higgs with support from the Prince’s Trust. Beegone was the first business of its kind in the UK and Peter was even invited to show honeybees saved by Beegone to HRH The Queen in 2016.
PGH Beegone are community members of the FranchiseShow247 platform. You can find them on the Property & Home floor of the exhibition. If you want to find out more about PGH Beegone and what they do, take a look at their virtual space here.